The greatest of all. He/She is everywhere. Inside each and every atom that sustains the universe. In those large expanse of silence. In those paddy fields and that river that keeps humming throughout and those cliffs of the giant mountain looking menacing and those snowfalls of the winter months and in the depths of the unexplored mighty oceans and that great big blue sky and beneath the earth’s surface and in one word – ubiquitous.


We came from God and we return back to God. Lord Krishna in the Bhagvad Gita says that only 1% of his opulence sustains the universe. We do not know the remaining 99%. Prophet Mohammad in the Koran says that the Almighty is closer to us than the vein that runs through our neck. And indeed it is true. He/She is the knower of all things and can be described in just one single word. Love. Yes that’s what He/She is. Known by different names, He/She is one and all, that has ever been or that will ever be.

God is the highest experience that we should all desire. Love is His/Her gift to us. And so is everything that can be perceived by us. He/She is a super natural power that cares for us to the nth degree and is the most gracious and loving being. No matter whatever we may have gone through or done, He/She still loves us. Despite anything. There is nothing that is hidden from his view. His/Her presence is everywhere and he keeps giving us all that we want. (His/Her love is unconditional)

As far as we are concerned, we should be returning His/Her love back in ample ways that are possible. Like for instance by helping others, by being more caring for the environment etc. We say our daily prayers yet then next moment we become so immersed in ourselves that we forget Him/Her and do things as we wish, when all of His/Her time He/She has been just thinking about us. Helping us, nurturing us and feeding us whenever we were hungry.

The least that we can do for Him/Her is that we do not hurt others and try to help them Console them when they cry, feed them when they are hungry – but most of all first change ourselves to be upright, honest human beings. And go after one thing in life – God Realization. Because that is the only purpose of life. To feel Him/Her in all his might and pay respects to Him/Her. Is there anything else in life worthier than this? Yes. To live a life of love. His/Her way.

Techno Spiritual Entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in the IT industry. Author of 5 books, trainer and consultant. Seeker of the truth - inclined towards spirituality and technology. Also, love to read and write inspirational stuff.