10 things to do for interviews
- Research about the prospective company.
- Carry all your credentials.
- Be quantitative in highlighting your accomplishments.
- Do not bad mouth your earlier employer.
- Watch your body language.
- Avoid emotional trips.
- Clarify all doubts – salary, leave, etc.
- Breathe deeply if you are feeling nervous.
- Be yourself.
10 things to do in a new job
- Wear your best.
- Be punctual.
- Work hard.
- Understand company policies and procedures. –
- Gel with the company culture.
- Treat your colleagues with respect.
- No gossip.
- Listen to your boss carefully.
- Speak less. Listen more.
- Give honest compliments.
10 things to do when you switch jobs
- Do not say negative things about the earlier job.
- Understand your role clearly.
- Adjust to company culture.
- Control your response.
- Be authentic.
- Gel well with the team.
- Ask your boss for feedback.
- Do not listen to the rumor mill.
- Focus on your work.
- Give your best.
God Bless !