Angular and React
Just like the above frameworks, we have two popular frameworks, namely Angular and React.
Let’s discuss Angular first.
Angular is a framework developed by Google. The latest version is Angular 7. Here are some of the features of this popular framework.
- CLI Prompts (Prompting users when they are typing)
- Application Performance (Has drastically improved)
- Angular Material and CDK (Improved Material Design Handling and Drag & Drop facilities)
- Improved Accessibility (A lot of useful features has been added)
- Angular Elements (Enabling contents through a template)
Now let’s move to React.
React is a framework developed at Facebook. The latest version is v16.8.4. Here are the features of this platform.
- New Core Architecture (Built on top of Fiber)
- Fragments and Strings (Returning of arrays elements and strings from components render method)
- Error Handling (Use of error boundaries, so if one application crashes, it doesn’t affect others)
- Portals (Renders children in any DOM node, regardless of its location)
- ServerSide Rendering (Very fast and supports streaming)
The above points are just some of the popular features of these platforms.
Here’s a comparison between both frameworks.
And now let’s see the sample company list of those who use these two frameworks.
So, if you are looking for a front-end development tool, both these frameworks can be considered. Choose wisely.